This plan is intended to guide you and your business from a to z which will create value for your business and make your business lendable for business funding. 


Before filing your business, your business needs to be organized.  Your articles, bylaws and operating agreement should be in place for the State filing. 


Your business will need to organized first before proceeding  with the State filing. Most people make this mistake when starting their business. 

1. Do you need Articles of Organization or Incorporation?

The articles of organization or incorporation is a document that show proof of ownership.  This document should identify all owners and the registered agent of the business.  

2. Do you need bylaws or operating agreement for your business?

Your business bylaws or operating agreement show how the business will operate and the total contributions on each partner or shareholder. 

3. Do you need Ownership Certificates for your business?

Your business ownership certificates is another way to show proof of ownership in your business.  Every business owner should have on record the ownership certificates. 

Save money and get your Business Organization  Package

Save a few dollars by getting the Business Organization Package.  This package includes the business articles of organization or incorporation, bylaws or operating agreement, and the business ownership certificates. 

Go to Step 7

Make sure your business has its paperwork first with notarized signatures before filing with the Secretary of State.  After submitting your business filing form with your articles of organization, bylaws or operating agreement and ownership certificates,

Then Proceed to Step 7

Next Step